Your PIN is a secret code that you type into cash machines to get money out, and in shops to buy something with your Osper card. If you forget or just need to check your PIN don't worry, we've got you covered.
Getting a PIN Reminder
You can get a PIN reminder instantly and easily;
- Open up the Osper app and login with your username and password
- Select the More option from the menu bar at the bottom.
- Tap PIN Reminder from the main menu
- Tap and hold the the View PIN button
- The PIN will be shown. Remember, keep this secret.
You can change your PIN at a cash machine. If you get your PIN wrong at a cash machine or in a shop more than three times then your Osper card will be blocked, you can easily unlock it at a cash machine.