You can change the debit card associated to your Osper account at any time using the Osper app. Your new debit card will be used whenever you manually load money onto the Osper Card, for automatic allowances and for your subscription payment. Unfortunately, at the moment it is only possible to have one debit card registered at any given time.
Notice: Some banks will allow an expired card to still be used if it was set up before the card expired. You can check which card details we hold by logging into the Osper app, selecting 'More' and then 'Debit cards'.
Notice: Your new debit card must be a UK Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit card with at least £1 available.
To change your debit card;
- Log into the Osper app using the parent username and password.
- Select the 'More' option from the menu bar at the bottom.
- Tap 'Debit Cards' - your current debit card details are displayed.
- Tap 'Change this debit card'.
- Enter in your new debit card details.
- Once all details have been entered correctly, press 'Add debit card details button' tap this button to proceed with changing your debit card.
- Tap 'ok' to confirm.
Your debit card has now been changed, manual loads, automatic allowances and subscription payments will be debited from this card.
- Your billing address must match the address your Osper cards are registered to
- Ensure that the long 16 digit card number is typed in correctly
- Ensure that the expiry date (not the valid from date) is entered incorrectly; this is two digits for the month and two digits for the year and should be a future date
- Check that the CVV - the last 3 digits from the back of the debit card located on the signature strip - are entered correctly
If when you tap the 'Add debit card details' an error is displayed, be sure to check the following;
- The card is a Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit card, not a credit card or a prepaid card.
- There is at least £1 available in the account.
Notice: if you are a Gifter and load money onto the Osper card using a gifting link, please contact us either via email at email@example.com or via the chat on our website if you wish to update the debit card details linked to your email address.